Requirements / am I suitable as a BETA tester?
The following devices are currently suitable for beta testing with the specified firmware. Devices not listed will receive an update shortly.
|Produktname||Chromecast built-in||WiFi||MCU Host|
Smart Soundbar 9 S2
Smart Soundbar 10
Smart Soundbar 10 S2
Smart Sounddeck 100
Smart Sounddeck 100 S2
Smart Amp 5.1 S2
Smart Soundbox 3
Smart Soundbox 3 S2
Do I need a specific hardware to be allowed to test?
Apart from the hardware listed above, an Apple iOS or iPadOS device version 16 or higher is required.
How do I register as a BETA tester:
Registration is not required.
How do I get the BETA?
1. Click the "Download" link above and follow the instructions.
2. Install the Testflight app from the Apple App Store.
3. Once the Testflight app is installed, install the Canton BETA app using the same "Download" link above.
4. After installation, start the app and wait until your device is listed in the app.
5. Now unplug the device from the mains and reconnect it to the mains after about 10 seconds.
What is expected of me? / what does the feedback look like?
For suggestions/improvements and misbehaviour that does not cause the APP to crash, please write a message to APP@canton.de or use the beta feedback send function in Testflight. In a future APP version, the feedback function will be integrated into the APP.
Can I report on the beta test? E.g. on Facebook or in a blog?
How do I end the BETA-Test?
Kann ich über den Betatest berichten? Z.B. auf Facebook oder in einem Blog?